91 New Road, Logan Reserve
Large, airy and light, invitingly liveable for families at all stages.
There's just so much to love about this home with its clever detail and thoughtful layout working together so easily it's almost miraculous.
All Brighton Home & Land Packages are FIXED PRICE. This includes site costs because we believe in certainty pricing. And the best part… you only require a $3K deposit to get your new home underway, with the balance of the 5% deposit not paid until your home is ready to go to site. Yes that’s right, we do not require your full 5% deposit up front because we cover the costs of getting your home through council for you!
Discover Why It’s Better with Brighton:
ALREADY YOURS STUDIO INCLUSIONS
- Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with 4 zones
- Quality floor coverings throughout with your choice of tiles or timber look flooring to main living areas and carpet to bedrooms and entertainment
- House frame made from Truecore Steel
- 6.5kw solar system
- Colorbond roof
- 1200mm wide entry door with Trilock 3-in-1 entrance set
- 20mm Caesarstone Benchtops to kitchen & bathrooms
- 900mm Stainless Steel Freestanding Cooker with Canopy Rangehood
- Semi-frameless shower screens
- Modern chrome tapware and basins
- Automatic sectional overhead garage door with remotes
- Exposed aggregate driveway
- Turf to front with letterbox
- Mounted clothesline
PLUS, FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY BONUS…
- 516L Stainless Steel French Door Fridge
- 8.0kg Washing Machine
- 4.0kg Dryer
WHY IT’S BETTER WITH BRIGHTON
- 60 Year Structural Guarantee – Built to last and last and last.
- 24 Month Warranty – Double the industry’s 12 month standard.
- 8 Quality Inspections – Independent inspections to ensure highest quality.
- 30+ Years Experience – Part of the MJH Group, with three decades of history.
Enquire now or visit June at our Covella Display Centre today – open 10am to 5pm daily.
Let Life In!
This home has not been built • Images shown are to be used as a guide only and may depict fixtures, finishes and features not supplied by Brighton Homes such as decking, fencing, landscaping and wallpaper • Images may also depict optional colour upgrades such as lighting, feature bricks, cladding type, kitchen & bathrooms upgrades and more which will incur additional charges • Individual legal contracts apply for both the home and the land • The price does not include additional legal fees relating to the building and/or land contract, stamp duty and registration fees which includes transfer, change of ownership fees or any other relevant charges to the acquisition of land • Refer to the Brighton Standard Inclusions brochure for inclusion details • Brighton reserves the right to change prices without notice • For more detailed information on this package please speak to a Building & Design Consultant • Brighton Homes Pty Ltd ABN 59 089 524 050 — QBCC Act License No: 1250787