Where Outer Beauty Meets Inner Strength
We all know that the family home is your biggest investment, and you only get one chance to build it right. Which is why Brighton Homes chooses to build with the distinctive blue frames made from TRUECORE® steel.
TRUECORE® steel delivers a great start to a beautifully finished home.
Reassuring for You and Your Family
- TRUECORE® steel is 100% termite and borer proof
- It’s not treated with pesticides to keep termites from eating your frame, so it is an ideal choice for those seeking to minimise the use of pesticides in their home
- TRUECORE® steel won't ignite or contribute to the spread of house fire, giving you added peace of mind
A Long-Term Decision
- House frames made with TRUECORE® steel are straight and true and built to stay that way
- TRUECORE® steel won’t shrink, twist or warp over time, so there’s less chance of sticking windows, jammed doors, and wavy rooflines
- TRUECORE® steel is backed by a reassuring warranty for eligible applicants*
Made and Backed by Bluescope
- TRUECORE® steel is made by BlueScope, the manufacturers of COLORBOND® steel
- You can rest assured that all TRUECORE® steel is made to all relevant Australian Standards** and rigorously checked for quality and consistency
- House frames made with TRUECORE® steel are a great choice for modern Australian homes
- Their impressive strength-to-weight ratio allows for wide spans and contemporary open plan design to suit comfortable family living
Beautiful Homes to Explore
Whether you’re looking for a break from the big-city buzz, to splurge a little or simply create a new life journey, you’ll be able to move as easily through our homes as the summer breeze does. Browse and discover the outer beauty of a Brighton Home with the inner strength of a steel frame made by TRUECORE® steel, across our Brighton Beginnings and Brighton Collection Home ranges today and let life in!
*Warranty currently offered for residential applications only and is subject to application and eligibility criteria. Commercial warranties may be available on application. For full terms and conditions and to determine eligibility of your building for a warranty visit bluescopesteel.com.au/warranties or call BlueScope on 1800 738 576. Warranties provided by BlueScope do not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
**AS1397:2011 and AS/NZS 1365:1996 1. TRUECORE®, COLORBOND®, BlueScope and the BlueScope brand mark are registered trademarks of BlueScope Steel Limited. © BlueScope Steel Limited ABN 16 000 011 058. All rights reserved.