Our Commitment To You
We want to reassure you that we are here for you, and we will do everything we can to make sure you don't lose sight of your dream home, particularly during these uncertain times.
We have embraced and actioned the recommendations by the Federal and State Governments and have adapted our approach so we can continue to provide an experience and new home like no other.
Our experienced team is here to provide great advice, guidance and service by phone, email or video. It's our same dedicated team doing what they love, just engaging a little differently.
We are working with our suppliers and trades, and together we're efficiently adapting to the changing conditions to ensure we build homes that allow you to Let Life In.
The importance of home has never been so evident, so we're committed to ensuring your future with us is BRIGHT.
How Brighton Homes is responding to COVID-19
There are valid concerns around COVID-19, uncertainty, rapidly changing environments and a host of questions. We want to ensure you feel comfortable and know that the Brighton Homes team are rising to this challenge. We remain steadfast in our commitment and are determined to build a quality home that you'll love. We will guide and support you through your build journey, while ensuring the health and wellbeing of you, our trades and staff.
For all of our exisiting customers, we will continue to build your new home.
For all potential customers, we are continuing to sell our beautiful new homes and have operations in place to fulfill your build journey.
We will continue to adapt to the changing circumstances and keep you up to date with our newly implemented initiatives and protective measures. These include:
- Display Homes will have a limited number of people per home. Our Display Homes will adhere to the preventive hygiene measures we have adopted, including social distancing. While we won't shake your hand at this time, we provide plenty of insights, inspiration and information, all delivered with a friendly smile and reassuring shoe tap.
- Our MyChoice Design Studio remains open, and we are welcoming customers to their usual one-on-one appointment taking into consideration the strict social distancing protocols and increased preventative measures.
- Our Staff at Head Quarters are here to help via phone or email; as restricted access to our locations remain in place.
- Our Construction Team remains committed to building our customers’ homes, they are continuing to supervise and manage all jobs on site.
- Our Trades are still working onsite but we have enforced a maximum of 6 people allowed in the one location.
- We are in constant contact with our suppliers and trades who have indicated that we will have the materials and manpower to continue to build and complete homes already underway.
- All in all, we are continuing to work towards building brighter futures. We are overseeing and completing the payment of deposits, working through the pre-construction phase, working with councils, drawing plans and finalising contracts to enable our customers jobs to move into the construction pipeline so we can move to site as seamlessly and efficiently as possible.
Our Promise To You
We're focused on helping provide more certainty and confidence to you and your family, to achieve your dream home as quickly as possible.
If you are affected by COVID-19, we will hold today's price and bonus offers for up to 20 months and/or refund your $3,000 deposit. T&C's apply.
- If I am an existing customer who should I call if I have any queries about my new home? Your Site Manager or Project Coordinator
- Will I still hear from my Site Supervisor? YES
- Will the customer portal still be updated? YES
If you're considering building and not sure if now is the right time, we're here to work with you. We have adjusted the way our Building & Design Consultants connect and interact with you as your new home journey commences. We are here to give you the confidence to build the home and future you've always wanted, so there’s no need to hold off.
The whole team at Brighton Homes is here to support you during this uncertain time. We appreciate you may be concerned about many aspects of daily life, and we can confirm that we are focused now, more than ever on building homes that allow you to Let Life In.
The importance of home has never been more significant, we thank you for your support and understanding, and we will keep you informed with further updates and information.
CEO – Brighton Homes
Updated 27th March 2020