Standard House & Land
Simplicity, serenity and style
This truly is a home with heart. Hugged by a wrap-around accommodation wing, the busy hub of this home lies at its centre, making it a natural draw for family and friends alike – a warm, welcoming space to gather at the end of the day, after school, for dinner and for those special celebrations. Fling open the wide doors and it seamlessly connects to the outdoor living area, enhancing your living space and creating that special tropical feel every Queenslander cherishes.
Discover Why It’s Better with Brighton:
ALREADY YOURS STUDIO INCLUSIONS
- Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with 4 zones
- Quality floor coverings throughout with your choice of tiles or timber look flooring laminate to main living areas and carpet to bedrooms and entertainment
- House frame made from Truecore Steel
- 6.5kw solar system
- Colorbond roof
- 1200mm wide entry door with Trilock 3-in-1 entrance set
- 20mm Caesarstone Benchtops to kitchen & bathrooms
- 900mm Stainless Steel Freestanding Cooker with Canopy Rangehood
- Semi-frameless shower screens
- Modern chrome tapware and basins
- Automatic sectional overhead garage door with remotes
PLUS, FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY BONUS…
- 516L Stainless Steel French Door Fridge
- 7.5kg Washing Machine
- 5kg Dryer
WHY IT’S BETTER WITH BRIGHTON
- 60 Year Structural Guarantee – Built to last and last and last.
- 24 Month Warranty – Double the industry’s 12 month standard.
- 8 Quality Inspections – Independent inspections to ensure highest quality.
- 30+ Years Experience – Part of the NXT Group, with three decades of history.
Enquire now or visit Jennifer at our Providence Display Centre today – open 10am to 5pm Saturday to Wednesday.
Let Life In!
This home has not been built • Images shown are to be used as a guide only and may depict fixtures, finishes and features not supplied by Brighton Homes such as decking, fencing, landscaping and wallpaper • Images may also depict optional colour upgrades such as lighting, feature bricks, cladding type, kitchen & bathrooms upgrades and more which will incur additional charges • Individual legal contracts apply for both the home and the land • The price does not include additional legal fees relating to the building and/or land contract, stamp duty and registration fees which includes transfer, change of ownership fees or any other relevant charges to the acquisition of land • Refer to the Brighton Standard Inclusions brochure for inclusion details • Brighton reserves the right to change prices without notice • For more detailed information on this package please speak to a Building & Design Consultant • Brighton Homes Pty Ltd ABN 59 089 524 050 — QBCC Act License No: 1250787
Life at the Providence Community
Providence brings together all the very best features of a modern Australian town in the heart of Ripley Valley, just 40 minutes drive from Brisbane CBD and 8 minutes to Springfield.
We pride ourselves for education excellence with our first Primary School and Secondary College opening their doors in January 2020 and two more schools and Childcare centre planned for the future.