Standard House & Land
The ultimate destination!
This is a home that just makes sense … From the simple design of the master suite with walk-through robe to the gorgeous ensuite; to the generous open living space and large accommodation wing, you’ll love the way its flexibility makes it a breeze to create your perfect life here.
Imagine enjoying the inviting, sunny living and dining rooms opening to the large outdoor living area. It’s so easy to bring the outdoors in! Lazy brunches, sundowners with friends and special occasions … this is a home in which you’ll create memories to treasure forever.
Discover Why It’s Better with Brighton:
ALREADY YOURS STUDIO INCLUSIONS
- Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with 4 zones
- Quality floor coverings throughout with your choice of tiles or timber look flooring laminate to main living areas and carpet to bedrooms and entertainment
- House frame made from Truecore Steel
- 6.5kw solar system
- Colorbond roof
- 1200mm wide entry door with Trilock 3-in-1 entrance set
- 20mm Caesarstone Benchtops to kitchen & bathrooms
- 900mm Stainless Steel Freestanding Cooker with Canopy Rangehood
- Semi-frameless shower screens
- Modern chrome tapware and basins
- Automatic sectional overhead garage door with remotes
PLUS, FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY BONUS…
- 516L Stainless Steel French Door Fridge
- 7.5kg Washing Machine
- 5kg Dryer
WHY IT’S BETTER WITH BRIGHTON
- 60 Year Structural Guarantee – Built to last and last and last.
- 24 Month Warranty – Double the industry’s 12 month standard.
- 8 Quality Inspections – Independent inspections to ensure highest quality.
- 30+ Years Experience – Part of the NXT Group, with three decades of history.
Enquire now or visit Jennifer at our Providence Display Centre today – open 10am to 5pm Saturday to Wednesday.
Let Life In!
This home has not been built • Images shown are to be used as a guide only and may depict fixtures, finishes and features not supplied by Brighton Homes such as decking, fencing, landscaping and wallpaper • Images may also depict optional colour upgrades such as lighting, feature bricks, cladding type, kitchen & bathrooms upgrades and more which will incur additional charges • Individual legal contracts apply for both the home and the land • The price does not include additional legal fees relating to the building and/or land contract, stamp duty and registration fees which includes transfer, change of ownership fees or any other relevant charges to the acquisition of land • Refer to the Brighton Standard Inclusions brochure for inclusion details • Brighton reserves the right to change prices without notice • For more detailed information on this package please speak to a Building & Design Consultant • Brighton Homes Pty Ltd ABN 59 089 524 050 — QBCC Act License No: 1250787
Life at the Aurora Ripley Community
We call it Aurora ... you'll call it home. Aurora Ripley is influenced by the past and inspired by the future. A location filled with welcoming neighbourhoods, short trips to the shops and easy access to everything you need.