Standard House & Land
Let your life bloom.
Discover versatility and refined design in this flexible single storey home. With a great balance of living and bedroom spaces, this home is easily adaptable to your lifestyle and needs whether that’s for a young family, empty nesters, first homeowner, investment or more!
Discover Why It’s Better with Brighton:
ALREADY YOURS ELWOOD INCLUSIONS
- Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with 4 zones
- Quality floor coverings throughout with your choice of tiles or timber look vinyl flooring to main living areas and carpet to bedrooms and entertainment
- House frame made from Truecore Steel
- 6.6kw solar system with 10-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Colorbond roof
- 1200mm wide painted entry door with Trilock 3-in-1 entrance set
- High 2590mm ceilings (ground floor in doubles)
- 20mm Caesarstone Benchtops to kitchen & bathrooms with 40mm to kitchen island bench
- 90cm Upright Stainless Steel Cooker with 90cm Canopy Rangehood
- Semi-frameless shower screens & freestanding back to wall bath
- Modern chrome tapware and basins
- Automatic sectional overhead garage door with remotes
PLUS, FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY…. we are holding your price until 2024 on all Brighton Homes. Lock It In With Confidence!
WHY IT’S BETTER WITH BRIGHTON
- HIA Professional Major Builder for 2022
- 60 Year Structural Guarantee – Built to last and last and last.
- 24 Month Warranty – Double the industry’s 12 month standard.
- 8 Quality Inspections – Independent inspections to ensure highest quality.
- 30+ Years Experience – Part of the NXT Group, with three decades of history.
Enquire now or visit Steven at our Brookhaven Display Centre today – open 10am to 5pm daily.
Let Life In!
This home has not been built • Images shown are to be used as a guide only and may depict fixtures, finishes and features not supplied by Brighton Homes such as decking, fencing, landscaping and wallpaper • Images may also depict optional colour upgrades such as lighting, feature bricks, cladding type, kitchen & bathrooms upgrades and more which will incur additional charges • Individual legal contracts apply for both the home and the land • The price does not include additional legal fees relating to the building and/or land contract, stamp duty and registration fees which includes transfer, change of ownership fees or any other relevant charges to the acquisition of land • Refer to the Brighton Standard Inclusions brochure for inclusion details • Brighton reserves the right to change prices without notice • For more detailed information on this package please speak to a Building & Design Consultant • Brighton Homes Pty Ltd ABN 59 089 524 050 — QBCC Act License No: 1250787
Please complete the enquiry form and someone from our team will be in contact within 24 hours.
Alternatively you can give a building and design consultant a call on 1300 893 788 or see more contact details on the contact page.
Life at the Eden's Crossing Community
Located in a quiet pocket of Redbank Plains, Eden’s Crossing offers well-established amenities at your doorstep including Eden's Village retail precinct and Mountview Shopping Centre right next door! With a range of living options including land only or house and land packages, plus much more on the way, Eden’s Crossing offers something for everyone. The Eden’s Crossing community is 150ha in size with over a third of the estate dedicated to green open space and will eventually be home to over 1,200 families.