Standard House & Land
Room for all.
Step inside the spacious double storey Lake 29 and relax into the tranquility and calmness that surrounds you. As you’re welcomed into the comfort of this home, make your way down the hallway and be greeted with amenities that will make double storey living a breeze.
Discover Why It’s Better with Brighton:
ALREADY YOURS ELWOOD INCLUSIONS
- Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with 4 zones
- Quality floor coverings throughout with your choice of tiles or timber look vinyl flooring to main living areas and carpet to bedrooms and entertainment
- House frame made from Truecore Steel
- 6.6kw solar system with 10-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Colorbond roof
- 1200mm wide painted entry door with Trilock 3-in-1 entrance set
- High 2590mm ceilings (ground floor in doubles)
- 20mm Caesarstone Benchtops to kitchen & bathrooms with 40mm to kitchen island bench
- 90cm Upright Stainless Steel Cooker with 90cm Canopy Rangehood
- Semi-frameless shower screens & freestanding back to wall bath
- Modern chrome tapware and basins
- Automatic sectional overhead garage door with remotes
PLUS, FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY BONUS…
- 516L Stainless Steel French Quad Door Fridge
- 7.5kg Washing Machine
- 5kg Dryer
WHY IT’S BETTER WITH BRIGHTON
- 60 Year Structural Guarantee – Built to last and last and last.
- 24 Month Warranty – Double the industry’s 12 month standard.
- 8 Quality Inspections – Independent inspections to ensure highest quality.
- 30+ Years Experience – Part of the NXT Group, with three decades of history.
Enquire now or visit Steven at our Brookhaven Display Centre today – open 10am to 5pm daily.
Let Life In!
This home has not been built • Images shown are to be used as a guide only and may depict fixtures, finishes and features not supplied by Brighton Homes such as decking, fencing, landscaping and wallpaper • Images may also depict optional colour upgrades such as lighting, feature bricks, cladding type, kitchen & bathrooms upgrades and more which will incur additional charges • Individual legal contracts apply for both the home and the land • The price does not include additional legal fees relating to the building and/or land contract, stamp duty and registration fees which includes transfer, change of ownership fees or any other relevant charges to the acquisition of land • Refer to the Brighton Standard Inclusions brochure for inclusion details • Brighton reserves the right to change prices without notice • For more detailed information on this package please speak to a Building & Design Consultant • Brighton Homes Pty Ltd ABN 59 089 524 050 — QBCC Act License No: 1250787
Life at the Everleigh Community
Everleigh is a master planned community located in the heart of Greenbank. Everleigh brings together affordable quality homes, green open spaces and easy access to local amenities, including a state primary school and neighbourhood centre planned as part of the Everleigh community.