Standard House & Land
Come home and relax in Peace.
Leave the worries of the world at the front door and be immediately immersed in a relaxed, peaceful vibe.
Discover Why It’s Better with Brighton:
ALREADY YOURS STUDIO INCLUSIONS
- Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with 4 zones
- Quality floor coverings throughout with your choice of tiles or timber look flooring laminate to main living areas and carpet to bedrooms and entertainment
- House frame made from Truecore Steel
- 6.6kw solar system with 10-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Colorbond roof
- 1200mm wide entry door with Trilock 3-in-1 entrance set
- 20mm Caesarstone Benchtops to kitchen & bathrooms
- 900mm Stainless Steel Freestanding Cooker with Canopy Rangehood
- Semi-frameless shower screens
- Modern chrome tapware and basins
- Automatic sectional overhead garage door with remotes
PLUS, FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY BONUS…
- 516L Stainless Steel French Door Fridge
- 7.5kg Washing Machine
- 5kg Dryer
WHY IT’S BETTER WITH BRIGHTON
- 60 Year Structural Guarantee – Built to last and last and last.
- 24 Month Warranty – Double the industry’s 12 month standard.
- 8 Quality Inspections – Independent inspections to ensure highest quality.
- 30+ Years Experience – Part of the NXT Group, with three decades of history.
Enquire now or visit Tanya at our Covella Display Centre today – open 10am to 5pm Thursday to Monday.
Let Life In!
This home has not been built • Images shown are to be used as a guide only and may depict fixtures, finishes and features not supplied by Brighton Homes such as decking, fencing, landscaping and wallpaper • Images may also depict optional colour upgrades such as lighting, feature bricks, cladding type, kitchen & bathrooms upgrades and more which will incur additional charges • Individual legal contracts apply for both the home and the land • The price does not include additional legal fees relating to the building and/or land contract, stamp duty and registration fees which includes transfer, change of ownership fees or any other relevant charges to the acquisition of land • Refer to the Brighton Standard Inclusions brochure for inclusion details • Brighton reserves the right to change prices without notice • For more detailed information on this package please speak to a Building & Design Consultant • Brighton Homes Pty Ltd ABN 59 089 524 050 — QBCC Act License No: 1250787
Life at the Covella Community
Located in Greenbank approximately 42km south of Brisbane, Covella is a beautiful botanic sanctuary, far away from the crowds but close to the established amenities located nearby. Leafy avenues and landscaped streets are lined with a wide range of block sizes to suit every need. Traditional family home style blocks come in a selection of sizes and frontages while acreage style lots provide the traditional big backyard allowing even greater freedom to play, grow and extend your garden. Covella is a contemporary master planned address.