Standard House & Land
Formal, informal or just plain living
There’s enough room for every and any event in the Monterey. Enjoy the entertainment room downstairs, dance between the indoor and outdoor living spaces, or head upstairs to the activities room to soak in the view, the choice is yours.
Discover Why It’s Better with Brighton:
ALREADY YOURS GALLERY INCLUSIONS
- Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with 4 zones
- Quality floor coverings throughout with your choice of tiles or timber look laminate flooring to main living areas and carpet to bedrooms and entertainment
- House frame made from Truecore Steel
- High 2590mm ceilings (ground floor in doubles)
- Extra high internal doors throughout
- 6.5kw solar system
- Colorbond roof
- 20mm Caesarstone Benchtops to kitchen & bathrooms with 40mm to kitchen island bench
- 900mm Stainless Steel Freestanding Cooker with Canopy Rangehood
- Semi-frameless shower screens
- Modern chrome tapware and basins
- Automatic sectional overhead garage door with remotes
PLUS, FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY BONUS…
- Butler Pantry
- Fisher & Paykel French Door Fridge-Freezer
- Double Dishdrawer
WHY IT’S BETTER WITH BRIGHTON
- 60 Year Structural Guarantee – Built to last and last and last.
- 24 Month Warranty – Double the industry’s 12 month standard.
- 8 Quality Inspections – Independent inspections to ensure highest quality.
- 30+ Years Experience – Part of the NXT Group, with three decades of history.
Enquire now or visit Chris at our Arise Display Centre today – open 10am to 5pm daily.
Multilingual assistance – English, Mandarin, Cantonese
Let Life In!
This home has not been built • Images shown are to be used as a guide only and may depict fixtures, finishes and features not supplied by Brighton Homes such as decking, fencing, landscaping and wallpaper • Images may also depict optional colour upgrades such as lighting, feature bricks, cladding type, kitchen & bathrooms upgrades and more which will incur additional charges • Individual legal contracts apply for both the home and the land • The price does not include additional legal fees relating to the building and/or land contract, stamp duty and registration fees which includes transfer, change of ownership fees or any other relevant charges to the acquisition of land • Refer to the Brighton Standard Inclusions brochure for inclusion details • Brighton reserves the right to change prices without notice • For more detailed information on this package please speak to a Building & Design Consultant • Brighton Homes Pty Ltd ABN 59 089 524 050 — QBCC Act License No: 1250787
Life at the Arise Community
Comprising over 1500 prime freehold title home sites, the Arise Masterplan offers an extensive choice of land and building options. From those wanting low-maintenance homes right through to grand statements, there’s a perfect home site to suit everyone.
Carefully planned and impeccably realised, every aspect of Arise masterplan has been crafted to create a beautiful setting for your new home in a dynamic, contemporary community. All of which is enhanced by the urban design, superior landscaping, open space and parks.