Standard House & Land
Let your house illuminate
Take a step inside Dusk. As you are greeted, the generous, light-filled living area illuminates from the centre of the home down to the entrance.
Discover Why It’s Better with Brighton:
ALREADY YOURS ELWOOD INCLUSIONS
- Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with 4 zones
- Quality floor coverings throughout with your choice of tiles or timber look vinyl flooring to main living areas and carpet to bedrooms and entertainment
- House frame made from Truecore Steel
- 6.6kw solar system with 10-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Colorbond roof
- 1200mm wide painted entry door with Trilock 3-in-1 entrance set
- High 2590mm ceilings (ground floor in doubles)
- 20mm Caesarstone Benchtops to kitchen & bathrooms with 40mm to kitchen island bench
- 90cm Upright Stainless Steel Cooker with 90cm Canopy Rangehood
- Semi-frameless shower screens & freestanding back to wall bath
- Modern chrome tapware and basins
- Automatic sectional overhead garage door with remotes
PLUS, FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY BONUS…
- 516L Stainless Steel French Quad Door Fridge
- 7.5kg Washing Machine
- 5kg Dryer
WHY IT’S BETTER WITH BRIGHTON
- 60 Year Structural Guarantee – Built to last and last and last.
- 24 Month Warranty – Double the industry’s 12 month standard.
- 8 Quality Inspections – Independent inspections to ensure highest quality.
- 30+ Years Experience – Part of the NXT Group, with three decades of history.
Enquire now or visit Ian at our North Harbour Display Centre today – open 10am to 5pm daily.
Let Life In!
This home has not been built • Images shown are to be used as a guide only and may depict fixtures, finishes and features not supplied by Brighton Homes such as decking, fencing, landscaping and wallpaper • Images may also depict optional colour upgrades such as lighting, feature bricks, cladding type, kitchen & bathrooms upgrades and more which will incur additional charges • Individual legal contracts apply for both the home and the land • The price does not include additional legal fees relating to the building and/or land contract, stamp duty and registration fees which includes transfer, change of ownership fees or any other relevant charges to the acquisition of land • Refer to the Brighton Standard Inclusions brochure for inclusion details • Brighton reserves the right to change prices without notice • For more detailed information on this package please speak to a Building & Design Consultant • Brighton Homes Pty Ltd ABN 59 089 524 050 — QBCC Act License No: 1250787
Please complete the enquiry form and someone from our team will be in contact within 24 hours.
Alternatively you can give a building and design consultant a call on 1300 893 788 or see more contact details on the contact page.
Life at the The Junction Community
A peaceful new neighbourhood that offers a range of homesite options set amongst leafy tree-lined streets. Featuring over 1.3 hectares of open green space and a community park and playground, this boutique community is the ideal choice for your family.
Designed for families looking for a promising future, you’ll love the enviable lifestyle choices on offer.
With everyday essentials on your doorstep, you’ll be close to all your daily essentials, with transport options, cafes and restaurants and an abundance of education option all nearby.