Standard House & Land
Space to be Admired
This two-storey home is cleverly designed for family living. With five bedrooms spread across two floors, the design caters to a growing family. The open plan kitchen & dining connects to a large family living area, created for spending time with your loved ones.
When your guests are ready to retire, the guest bedroom is cleverly located at the front of the home on the ground floor, offering privacy and quiet time. Our clever design also allows the guest bed to be transformed into a home office, library, or your very own art studio – the choice is yours!
Discover Why It’s Better with Brighton:
ALREADY YOURS GALLERY INCLUSIONS
- 9mths Base house price hold included
- Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with 4 zones
- Quality floor coverings throughout with your choice of tiles or timber look laminate flooring to main living areas and carpet to bedrooms and entertainment
- House frame made from Truecore Steel
- High 2590mm ceilings (ground floor in doubles)
- Extra high internal doors throughout
- 6.6kw solar system with 10-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Colorbond roof
- 20mm Caesarstone Benchtops to kitchen & bathrooms with 40mm to kitchen island bench
- 900mm Stainless Steel Freestanding Cooker with Canopy Rangehood
- Semi-frameless shower screens
- Modern chrome tapware and basins
- Automatic sectional overhead garage door with remotes
- Site costs allowance
- Driveway allowance
- additional electrical allowance
PLUS, FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY BONUS…
- Butler Pantry
- Fisher & Paykel French Door Fridge-Freezer
- Double Dishdrawer
WHY IT’S BETTER WITH BRIGHTON
- 60 Year Structural Guarantee – Built to last and last and last.
- 24 Month Warranty – Double the industry’s 12 month standard.
- 8 Quality Inspections – Independent inspections to ensure highest quality.
- 30+ Years Experience – Part of the NXT Group, with three decades of history.
Enquire now or visit Simon at our Everleigh Display Centre today – open 10am to 5pm daily.
Let Life In!
This home has not been built • Images shown are to be used as a guide only and may depict fixtures, finishes and features not supplied by Brighton Homes such as decking, fencing, landscaping and wallpaper • Images may also depict optional colour upgrades such as lighting, feature bricks, cladding type, kitchen & bathrooms upgrades and more which will incur additional charges • Individual legal contracts apply for both the home and the land • The price does not include additional legal fees relating to the building and/or land contract, stamp duty and registration fees which includes transfer, change of ownership fees or any other relevant charges to the acquisition of land • Refer to the Brighton Standard Inclusions brochure for inclusion details • Brighton reserves the right to change prices without notice • For more detailed information on this package please speak to a Building & Design Consultant • Brighton Homes Pty Ltd ABN 59 089 524 050 — QBCC Act License No: 1250787
Life at the Willow Community
Love your next chapter at Willow Logan Reserve. Willow is your reward for your hard work so far, a place where you and your family can grow, spending time with friends, neighbours and each other in a location that’s close to everywhere you want to be.
Set in a thriving area abundant in facilities, Willow is the ideal place to plan your future, surrounded by the people you love.