Standard House & Land
Everything you’ve wanted
There’s a feeling of abundance in this special home that makes you feel welcome as soon as you walk in the door. An entertainer’s delight, the generous layout creates a warm, tranquil space where people love to linger, relax and enjoy special times together.
The left wing is a large, sunny open-plan space opening on to a breezy alfresco from the media and theatre room. The hub of the home is the bright, light-filled kitchen, living and dining area, which also spills into the outdoor living space. With the option of opening the doors and expanding this into the home theatre, the Bounty is perfect for noisy gatherings of family and friends, with plenty of room for everyone – winter or summer.
Discover Why It’s Better with Brighton:
ALREADY YOURS STUDIO INCLUSIONS
- Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with 4 zones
- Quality floor coverings throughout
- House frame made from Truecore Steel
- 6.6kw solar system with 10-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Colorbond roof
- Hight 2590mm ceilings & 2340mm internal doors (ground floor only)
- 1200mm wide entry door with Trilock 3-in-1 entrance set
- 20mm Caesarstone Benchtops to kitchen & bathrooms
- 900mm Stainless Steel Freestanding Cooker with Canopy Rangehood
- Semi-frameless shower screens
- Modern chrome tapware and basins
- Automatic sectional overhead garage door with remotes
- Certainty pricing on site costs
- Driveway & porch concrete allowance
- Alfresco concrete & tiles allowance
- Additional electrical allowance
PLUS, FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY…. we are holding your price until 2024 on all Brighton Homes. Lock It In With Confidence!
WHY IT’S BETTER WITH BRIGHTON
- HIA Professional Major Builder for 2022
- 60 Year Structural Guarantee – Built to last and last and last.
- 24 Month Warranty – Double the industry’s 12 month standard.
- 8 Quality Inspections – Independent inspections to ensure highest quality.
- 30+ Years Experience – Part of the NXT Group, with three decades of history.
Enquire now or visit Tina at our Helensvale Display Centre today – open 10am to 5pm daily.
Let Life In!
This home has not been built • Images shown are to be used as a guide only and may depict fixtures, finishes and features not supplied by Brighton Homes such as decking, fencing, landscaping, wallpaper, light fittings and furniture • Images may also depict optional colour upgrades such as lighting, feature bricks, cladding type, kitchen & bathrooms upgrades and more which will incur additional charges • Individual legal contracts apply for both the home and the land • The price does not include additional legal fees relating to the building and/or land contract, stamp duty and registration fees which includes transfer, change of ownership fees or any other relevant charges to the acquisition of land • Refer to the Brighton Standard Inclusions brochure for inclusion details • Brighton reserves the right to change prices without notice • For more detailed information on this package please speak to a Building & Design Consultant • Brighton Homes PTY Ltd ABN 59 089 524 050 — QBCC Act License No: 1250787 © Newcastle Quality Constructions PTY LTD. All rights reserved.
Life at the Brookhaven Community
Brookhaven is a connected, sustainable masterplanned community located within the rapid growing southern corridor between Brisbane and the Gold Coast, consisting of 1,750 lots on approximately 160 hectares of land set for completion by approximately 2025.