Standard House & Land
Registered Land, With Room For A Pool In The Backyard.
A heavenly home design. Enjoy your life in the Celeste where there’s a space for everyone and everything. This double storey home is narrow lot living without compromises.
Discover Why It’s Better with Brighton:
ALREADY YOURS ELWOOD INCLUSIONS
- Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with 4 zones
- Quality floor coverings throughout
- House frame made from Truecore Steel
- 6.6kw solar system with 10-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Colorbond roof
- 1200mm wide painted entry door with Trilock 3-in-1 entrance set
- High 2590mm ceilings (ground floor in doubles)
- 20mm Caesarstone Benchtops to kitchen & bathrooms with 40mm to kitchen island bench
- 90cm Upright Stainless Steel Cooker with 90cm Canopy Rangehood
- Semi-frameless shower screens & freestanding back to wall bath
- Modern chrome tapware and basins
- Automatic sectional overhead garage door with remotes
- Certainty pricing on site costs
- Full house render promotion
- Anticon blanket, marine exposure & N3 wind
- Driveway allowance
- Additional electrical allowance
PLUS, FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY…. we are holding your price until 2024 on all Brighton Homes. Lock It In With Confidence!
WHY IT’S BETTER WITH BRIGHTON
- HIA Professional Major Builder for 2022
- 60 Year Structural Guarantee – Built to last and last and last.
- 24 Month Warranty – Double the industry’s 12 month standard.
- 8 Quality Inspections – Independent inspections to ensure highest quality.
- 30+ Years Experience – Part of the NXT Group, with three decades of history.
Enquire now or visit Ian at our North Harbour Display Centre today – open 10am to 5pm daily.
Let Life In!
This home has not been built • Images shown are to be used as a guide only and may depict fixtures, finishes and features not supplied by Brighton Homes such as decking, fencing, landscaping, wallpaper, light fittings and furniture • Images may also depict optional colour upgrades such as lighting, feature bricks, cladding type, kitchen & bathrooms upgrades and more which will incur additional charges • Individual legal contracts apply for both the home and the land • The price does not include additional legal fees relating to the building and/or land contract, stamp duty and registration fees which includes transfer, change of ownership fees or any other relevant charges to the acquisition of land • Refer to the Brighton Standard Inclusions brochure for inclusion details • Brighton reserves the right to change prices without notice • For more detailed information on this package please speak to a Building & Design Consultant • Brighton Homes PTY Ltd ABN 59 089 524 050 — QBCC Act License No: 1250787 © Newcastle Quality Constructions PTY LTD. All rights reserved.
Please complete the enquiry form and someone from our team will be in contact within 24 hours.
Alternatively you can give a building and design consultant a call on 1300 893 788 or see more contact details on the contact page.
Life at the NEWPORT Stockland Community
Located on the Redcliffe Peninsula, Newport is an exclusive waterfront community set on a 22-hectare non-tidal lake with high-mast boat access to Moreton Bay. Occupying a 143 hectare site, the project is delivering a diverse range of services, shopping, activities and housing options. Spend your days enjoying a peaceful walk around the lake, paddle-boarding or enjoying one of the beaches right at your doorstep. It’s the ultimate location for those seeking a laid-back lifestyle.