Standard House & Land
The Melody 24 sings with beautiful and thoughtful design features that make a house a home. A smaller design that doesn’t miss a beat, this home is perfect for downsizers or new families.
In some cases, size doesn’t matter, and the design of the Melody truly reflects this. Two minor bedrooms with a shared bathroom and separate loo for convenience, are placed at the entrance of the home, followed by an entertainment room. But there’s nothing stopping you from swapping out the entertainment for a fourth bedroom or even a home office to better suit your personal needs.
The second half of the home includes an open plan living, dining and kitchen with the joyful sounds and sweet smells of life’s daily grind. Tucked away ever so cleverly behind the kitchen is a hidden laundry so you can pretend the clothes that need washing aren’t even there. The living area looks onto the outdoor living, where morning coffees can be enjoyed in the sunshine and weekends are spent barbequing.
Discover Why It’s Better with Brighton
ALREADY YOURS GALLERY INCLUSIONS:
- Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with 4 zones
- Quality floor coverings throughout with your choice of tiles or timber look laminate flooring to main living areas and carpet to bedrooms and entertainment
- House frame made from Truecore Steel
- High 2590mm ceilings (ground floor in doubles)
- Extra high internal doors throughout
- 6.5kw solar system
- Colorbond roof
- 20mm Caesarstone Benchtops to kitchen & bathrooms with 40mm to kitchen island bench
- 900mm Stainless Steel Freestanding Cooker with Canopy Rangehood
- Semi-frameless shower screens
- Modern chrome tapware and basins
- Automatic sectional overhead garage door with remotes
PLUS, FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY BONUS…
- Butler Pantry
- Fisher & Paykel French Door Fridge-Freezer
- Double Dishdrawer
WHY IT’S BETTER WITH BRIGHTON
- 60 Year Structural Guarantee – Built to last and last and last.
- 24 Month Warranty – Double the industry’s 12 month standard.
- 8 Quality Inspections – Independent inspections to ensure highest quality.
- 30+ Years Experience – Part of the NXT Group, with three decades of history.
Enquire now or visit Andrew at our Ridgeview Display Centre today – open Saturday – Wednesday from 10am to 5pm.
Let Life In!
This home has not been built • Images shown are to be used as a guide only and may depict fixtures, finishes and features not supplied by Brighton Homes such as decking, fencing, landscaping and wallpaper • Images may also depict optional colour upgrades such as lighting, feature bricks, cladding type, kitchen & bathrooms upgrades and more which will incur additional charges • Individual legal contracts apply for both the home and the land • The price does not include additional legal fees relating to the building and/or land contract, stamp duty and registration fees which includes transfer, change of ownership fees or any other relevant charges to the acquisition of land • Refer to the Brighton Standard Inclusions brochure for inclusion details • Brighton reserves the right to change prices without notice • For more detailed information on this package please speak to a Building & Design Consultant • Brighton Homes Pty Ltd ABN 59 089 524 050 — QBCC Act License No: 1250787
Life at the Ridgeview Community
Just 33km north of The Heart of Brisbane, in the thriving suburb of Narangba, you'll find Ridgeview -a boutique community by Satterley, Australia's largest privately owned land developer. At Ridgeview, everything you need is on your door step, including Private & Public schools, childcare, major shopping centres including Westfield at North Lakes, two train stations, easy access to Bruce Highway making travel to the city, airport or Sunshine Coast a breeze.