Lot 1060 Teal Circuit, Greenbank
Simplicity, style and serenity, truly a home with a heart.
This dreamy design turns everyday living on its head and brings new meaning to clever use of space.
All Brighton Home & Land Packages are FIXED PRICE. This includes site costs because we believe in certainty pricing. And the best part… you only require a $3K deposit to get your new home underway, with the balance of the 5% deposit not paid until your home is ready to go to site. Yes that’s right, we do not require your full 5% deposit up front because we cover the costs of getting your home through council for you!
Discover Why It’s Better with Brighton:
ALREADY YOURS STUDIO INCLUSIONS
- Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with 4 zones
- Quality floor coverings throughout with your choice of tiles or timber look flooring to main living areas and carpet to bedrooms and entertainment
- House frame made from Truecore Steel
- 6.5kw solar system
- Colorbond roof
- 1200mm wide entry door with Trilock 3-in-1 entrance set
- 20mm Caesarstone Benchtops to kitchen & bathrooms
- 900mm Stainless Steel Freestanding Cooker with Canopy Rangehood
- Semi-frameless shower screens
- Modern chrome tapware and basins
- Automatic sectional overhead garage door with remotes
- Exposed aggregate driveway
- Turf to front with letterbox
- Mounted clothesline
PLUS, FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY BONUS…
- 516L Stainless Steel French Door Fridge
- 8.0kg Washing Machine
- 4.0kg Dryer
WHY IT’S BETTER WITH BRIGHTON
- 60 Year Structural Guarantee – Built to last and last and last.
- 24 Month Warranty – Double the industry’s 12 month standard.
- 8 Quality Inspections – Independent inspections to ensure highest quality.
- 30+ Years Experience – Part of the MJH Group, with three decades of history.
Enquire now or visit Simon at our Everleigh Display Centre today – open 10am to 5pm daily.
Let Life In!
This home has not been built • Images shown are to be used as a guide only and may depict fixtures, finishes and features not supplied by Brighton Homes such as decking, fencing, landscaping and wallpaper • Images may also depict optional colour upgrades such as lighting, feature bricks, cladding type, kitchen & bathrooms upgrades and more which will incur additional charges • Individual legal contracts apply for both the home and the land • The price does not include additional legal fees relating to the building and/or land contract, stamp duty and registration fees which includes transfer, change of ownership fees or any other relevant charges to the acquisition of land • Refer to the Brighton Standard Inclusions brochure for inclusion details • Brighton reserves the right to change prices without notice • For more detailed information on this package please speak to a Building & Design Consultant • Brighton Homes Pty Ltd ABN 59 089 524 050 — QBCC Act License No: 1250787