Free As The Sun Terms And Conditions
- The Free as the Sun Promotion applies to new Brighton Homes customers only on Brighton Collection deposits from 4th January 2019.
- Excludes Brighton Beginnings, Ready by Brighton, Brighton Built and Brighton Projects.
- If the promotion is not taken, no further credits/discounts apply, not redeemable for cash and non-transferable.
- All prices are GST inclusive.
- Brighton Homes can end this promotion at any time without notice.
- This promotion is not available in conjunction with any other offer unless otherwise stated.
- Images are for illustrative purposes only and to be used as a guide. There may be items shown that are not included in this promotion or items that are similar to that offered in the promotion which are to be used as a guide only.
- Brighton Homes reserves the right to change the promotion, specifications, pricing, materials, suppliers and other conditions without prior notice or obligation.
- Brighton Homes reserves the right to substitute items with equivalent products at any time and to use alternative supplier’s other than where specified in the new home contract.
- The promoter is Brighton Homes Pty Ltd. ABN 59 089 524 050, QBCC 1250787
Additional T&C’s for Solar:
- Includes 6.5kW Solar System with 5KW Inverter which is available when the customer enters into a contract to allow the supplier to install the solar system on their roof.
- The supplier will own the system and solar output for the first 5 years and the customer will have the option to buy the solar electricity produced at a discounted rate during this period.
- After 5 years the customer will own the solar system outright and have access to all the benefits of solar energy for their own use and to sell back to the grid.
- The customer has the option to purchase the system outright at any time during these 5 years
- To access the discounted solar electricity, the customer must have an account with Powershop, who will offer a discount off its standard rates for all solar electricity used for the first 5 years.
- Customer is free to change electricity retailers/ suppliers at any time after handover but would then loose the discounted solar electricity offered via Powershop
- If covenants include restrictions regarding solar systems in the customers estate, there are any other construction related requirements why the supplier can’t successfully install the solar system, or the customer chooses for any reason not to take up this offer there is no credits/discount or substitute available.
- The Customer will have free access to the Brighton Homes Energy App to monitor energy produced and consumed from the solar system for their home.
- The offered system includes up to 24 solar panels – location of panels to be determined by Brighton Homes.
- Available on Colorbond Roof with Steel Frame OR Tiled Roof with Timber Frame should the client choose to swap out at no extra cost.
- By accepting this offer, you forfeit the standard external ceiling fan inclusion to your alfresco.